This website is operated by Nirosha Sirisena who is the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”). To get in touch with us please contact us via the contact form on the website.
What data do we collect
We collect the following data:
- Personal information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account; and
- Email you with information and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
The DPO, processes your data in the proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data is processed in the DPO’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the DPO using the contact form on the webiste. The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by you and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond within 14 days. . If you would like to exercise any of these rights please email the DPO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – WW use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- This website uses Google Analytics (Data Processor) to monitor traffic levels and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores information like your IP address, country, browser used, device used, anonamously on its servers. Neither Nirosha Sirisena or Google associate any of this information with any personally identifiable information. They serve to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Subscribers to our Blog
We (Mailchimp) automatically place single pixel gifs, also known as web beacons, in every email sent by our users. These are tiny graphic files that contain unique identifiers that enable us and our users to recognize when their subscribers have opened an email or clicked certain links. These technologies record each subscribers email address, IP address, date, and time associated with each open and click for a campaign. We use this data to create reports for our users about how an email campaign performed and what actions subscribers took.